He looked exactly like this stock photo from Corbis.
- The Chatters - I don't really mind talking to strangers but there are some people who really like to chitchat even on long-haul flights.
- The Crying Babies - Dear Mom or Dad, please prepare his milk or whatever toy that gets his attention as soon as you get inside the plane.
- The Kickers - Is it me or I'm really not a fan of kiddie passengers? They're the ones usually guilty of doing this. Purposely kicking the seat in front of them just because they think it's fun.
- The Recliner - Hey, they're serving food now. Do you mind sitting back up? I'd love to eat properly using my meal table.
- The Late Passengers - Hate delayed flights? Do your part and be at the airport gate 2-3 hours before the flight.
- The BO and the BB - How hard is it to freshen up before flying? I make sure I have my baby cologne and candies inside my bag ready for sharing so as not to offend those passengers with body odor and bad breath. Sharing is caring.