Sadly, we lost internet connection at home since tropical storm Trami (with local name of Maring) hit the Philippines back in August 2013. It's been months and local telcos still couldn't restore the connection due to location problems. I swear, if not having internet access makes you lose weight then I'd be sooo skinny by now. I'm literally internet-deprived for the past 9 months and it sucks.
To make the long story short, PH has the slowest internet not only in Southeast Asia but the whole universe. It's a fact! Anyway, so I've decided to finally get my own pocket WiFi just to keep me online all the time. Check out the Huawei E5372 4G pocket WiFi:
- Creates a secure MBB WiFi hotspot wherever you are
- Connects up to ten WiFi gadgets (tablets, laptops, gaming consoles etc) at the same time
- Five second quick start 1780 mAh battery
- Up to six hours working time / 300 hours standby
- 1.45 inch LED screen displays battery consumption, network signal and mail alerts
- Web User Inteface for Mobile WiFi settings and mails
- Controllable via Huawei Mobile App (Android / iOS)
- Available in white
Sharing with you my speed test earlier in SM Aura and Acacia Estates, Taguig.