Airbnb is a trusted booking site for people to list, discover, and rent out accommodations around the world. I started using Airbnb back in December 2013 when I only had a few days left to prepare for a sudden flight to Macau. That didn't stopped there because I used the site once more last March 2014 for a trip in Seoul, South Korea.
That Sheryl's Macau apartment on the left and Zena's apartment in Seoul on the right.
2. Steve's Duplex Style Loft in Seoul - Apart from monochromatic themed homes, I also have a heart for modern and colorful lofts like this one in Seoul.
3. Edd's Maisonette in Osaka - My friends and I are flying to Osaka on October 31 for halloween and I think this huge apartment is a great rental place to check out.
4. Judy's Apartment in Australia - Laid back living in the outback anyone?
5. Jeje's Garden Cabin in Bali - The wooden design of this antique country house makes me feel like I'll always be in my moment of zen.
6. Walid's Apartment in Dubai - It's a dream to have that panoramic view of the Persian Gulf together with the amazing man made islands in the entire universe, The Palm.
7. Laurence's House in Paris - Wouldn't it be nice to spend your holidays with someone special and feel like a local in the most romantic place in the world?