1. Platypus - I love checking out their branch inside Market City where they have a separate pop up store selling shoes at rock bottom prices. Familiar with the famous Doc Martens 1460 boots? The cheapest I saw was on sale for $79AUD (roughly around ₱2,800).
2. HypeDC - Their stores are pretty much the easiest to find since they're located in prime areas around Sydney CBD. If you're looking for clothes they don't offer in stores, only online.
3. Foot Locker - One of the places to be when you want to own limited editions like the Yeezy Boost from Adidas x Kanye West collection. Photo grabbed here.
4. Culture Kings - Probably one of the biggest stores offering street style items for sale. Their store in Sydney is located at the basement of MidCity Shopper Center along George St. What I like about is that it's spacious, there's a barbershop and in one of the corners you'll find the DJ's booth literally spinning during shopping hours. Party anyone?
5. Sneakerboy - Another store hidden in one of the laneways of Sydney CBD is Sneakerboy. This is the place to be if you're looking for some of the limited and expensive kicks in town.