Last weekend, a close friend of mine from college just got back from the US for a short vacation. Since her schedule's quite packed for the holidays, we decided to just go to Tagaytay and enjoy the cool weather.
- Location is a bit hidden/liblib, far from all the restaurants near Taal Vista hotel. The street going to LilyBoy's doesn't even have street lights making it feel unsafe specially for local tourists like us.
- One of our rooms in the family suite only has 1 light. You'll definitely get that eerie feeling like you went there for ghost hunting instead of having a fun filled vacation and bonding with your friends.
- The bed sheets smell old as if they haven't washed it for a month. It probably has bed bugs all over 'coz 3 of my friends felt really itchy after lying down the bed.
- Locks were busted. It was easy to open the doors even when locked.
- Kitchen.. don't mind using the kitchen. It looks old and dirty. Would rather eat out.
Don't get me wrong guys. It's a pretty (old) house. But for the price we paid for? Definitely not worth it.